- Learning is the Human Living Process which is emerged from the balancing of a couple of learning factors; the outer and the inner factors. (Kalayanamitta and Yonisomanasikara)
- The holistic learning practices integrative learning contexts will nurture the insight learning awareness and cultivate the sustainable relationship to others and the whole environments
Theory of knowledge
Roong Aroon develops education: Develops human resources for the development of the country.
The dawn of education is to deeply induce the seeds of goodness into the youth; to learn and develop into prefect human beings empowered with imaginative skills and together, to convert our society and the country into a dharma rich society.
- Bodhisatta Beliefs in human’s ability to develop themselves and enlighten by wisdom.
- Human life is a learning process The processes which help develop our ehaviors, consciousness and wisdom, the threefold learning.
- Kalyanamitta The learning culture is the basis of a harmonious society.
- Holistic Education The integration of both external (sciences) and internal (life) factors is a natural learning process for human.
The 3 IMPORTANT MODES OF HOLISTIC LEARNING PRACTICES
The 1st LEARNING MODE
AIMING_________to nurture one’s inner learning capacity.
TO PROMOTE___wisdom-based learners.
PRACTICES_____mindfulness cultivation, self reflection, meditation, spiritual arts, public volunteer services, etc.
The 2nd LEARNING MODE
LEARNING by DOING
AIMING_________to practice with hands-on activities in the real situation.
TO PROMOTE___the self- directed and self-reliance learners
PRACTICES_____activity-based, problem-based, project-based., and research-based through learning unit integrated with real life experiences
The 3rd LEARNING MODE
AIMING_________to the sharing of knowledge and understanding in building up learning organization or community of practices.
TO PROMOTE___the social engagement and learning partners with sustainability.
PRACTICES_____group learning, discussion, dialogue, knowledge management, community sharing, group meeting, people mapping, ICT presentation.